From Wahl Professional’s commercial grade line of products, the Wahl Detailer is a lightweight, rotary motor powered t-blade trimmer. The adjustable t-blade is excellent for precision trimming around the face, ears, and neckline. In fact it is designed for facial hair detailing and hair tattooing! For your convenience, the Detailer trimmer (#8290) comes with all accessories required for professional use. Package includes the trimmer, cleaning brush, clipper blade oil, red blade guard and operating instructions. This product includes an 8 foot professional grade, chemical resistant cord. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types. PLEASE NOTE: Due to continuous improvement, the product appearance may slightly vary from the product images on this listing. Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer’s warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers. For sale and use in the U.S.A. only.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: Wahl's Professional Detailer Trimmer is specifically designed for smooth, precise, ultra close trimming with our T-Blade, that works with textured and multicultural hair types; intended for professional use only
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: The Detailer Trimmer is excellent for lining and artwork; Our Detailer boasts a rotary motor with T-blades that adjusts to zero overlap; it also has an ergonomic shape that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The Detailer Trimmer comes with all accessories required for professional barber use, the trimmer, 3 T shape cutting guides, (1/16, 1/8, 3/16), cleaning brush, clipper blade oil, red blade guard and operating instructions
- PRODUCT SPCIFICATIONS: The Detailer Trimmer measures only 5 inches long and weight just 6.9 oz., features an 8 foot, professional grade, chemical resistant power cord, a 1062-600 blade, and an electromagnetic motor
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to continuous improvement, the product appearance may vary from the product images on this listing. Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer’s warranty